About Me

My photo
Look I know you would love to have a little insight on the man behind the mischeif but honestly this is me. Just check out my state of mind.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I just want to post something since I've been gone for sooooo long. It was all for a major reason thou. Readers guess what, no not that, but I've recently found out that I'm bi-polar and it's trippy. My whole life I have had a disorder and I'm just now finding out about it. However that's life right. To let you all up on more news I moved back home to Little Rock, AR. I landed a new gig, I have a steady female friend, and life is just it. LIFE
Thanks for reading and God Bless!

1 comment:

all grown up said...

Well i am happy that your life is going well its nice to know that. I know you where going threw some tough times and dats crazy never would have thought you would be bi polar. but you been doing well with it this long so thats not realli a true problem if you ask me. Im just happy everything is going good for you and hope to here more about your mag too. Sounds like a good plan you know i think your post are entertaing i would be like your numba one fan or sum like that. And nice to know that you have a steady female friend I just hope you dont do anything to crazy and just break of ur friendship outa nowhere or something lol bt im pretty sure thats not going to happend well im talking to much or typing to much bt watever its all good peace