About Me

My photo
Look I know you would love to have a little insight on the man behind the mischeif but honestly this is me. Just check out my state of mind.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Moving on Up

Yo me and my boys are looking for some new apartments to move into. Three bedroom, Two baths ofcourse. Things are coming all together for me, Thank you Lord. Because we all know it's all in his favor. I miss my little homie Key Key from out there in the Atl but I get back in touch with her some. Hit me up on twitter @KFootz if you want to get some of the daily humor. Just got finsh watching that Kevin Hart "Seriously Funny" again for like the forthyiffed time and the stuff is still hiliarious. My boy Ace is still on his music shit check out his page at http://www.myspace.com/ace09online and a mad shout out to one of my new friends Joshua Watkins for doing his thing. His music is off the chain check him out at introducingjoshua.bandcamp.com, yea look that up for me. Well in other news the skateboard game has increased greatly. These boys in spring 2011 better watch out. I'm aiming for the stars and shooting for Mars. MediaTakeOut is funny as all get out, WorldStarHipHop is always off the chain, and don't forget footz-sof.blogspot.com stays on top. Thank you for reading and God Bless!!!

No comments: