About Me

My photo
Look I know you would love to have a little insight on the man behind the mischeif but honestly this is me. Just check out my state of mind.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Confussion of Social Views

Again one of the things that gets on my damn nerves is people worrying about a life that they are not responsible for. It's okay to help out other human-being however you can not live their life for them. Whoever you are you should be that concerned about somebody else anyway. People have to live and make mistakes for themselves. However let me get to the point of this post. Woman are viewed different than males and everyone knows this. However that does not make it right to be thought. If a males is having sex everyday he is a hoe; point blank. There is nothing else you can call that individual. Than on a ladies side you should be about having all that going on becuz, to be honest, you all are more fragile. I just think these social views are wack and need some re advisement!

No comments: