About Me

My photo
Look I know you would love to have a little insight on the man behind the mischeif but honestly this is me. Just check out my state of mind.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Sleep is a beautiful thing!!!

Once again yours guy Footz, me, is up for no reason at all. I have no idea in the world why I can't sleep tonight. However sometimes my body just acts this way and I was thing why not blog. I hope everyone is in a good position in their lives as am I. Do not know where that came from. Maybe I am sleepy; just to sleepy to know that I am. Lol, well for now I going to take it easy. I haven't really talk about this with anyone; however me and the love of my life are no longer together. I wish the best for and that all of her dreams come true. Well all of the good ones! She is one great woman I just hope she ends up with the right man for her. With that said lets move on to nothing. I'll caught up with you all later. Sleep easy and God Bless!!!

No comments: