About Me

My photo
Look I know you would love to have a little insight on the man behind the mischeif but honestly this is me. Just check out my state of mind.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Are You Serious?!?!?





This right here surprised the heck out of me and even more out of my older brother. My brother is what you call a true car fien. His dream is to own is owe detail car shop one day which caters to the able to afford, lol. I say all of that to try and explain how much he loves cars. Now my brother favorite car is the the one you see above and you can just see why. It is called the Bugatti. I'ma tell you what you don't see. This car here goes for 0 to 1,000 just on the dash. This is one sick car; when you buy this cold azz whip you get the key to turn it on and make it run. However to really feel it's power you have to buy another key to unlock the second engine. Yea I said second engine, and the second key cost more than what mid-class citizen would pay for a house. So just amagine how much the car cost. I love this car but my brother would kill for it. This is only a figure of speech, so copper stay the fuck out my mouth. Well that's it tell me what you think.

No comments: