About Me

My photo
Look I know you would love to have a little insight on the man behind the mischeif but honestly this is me. Just check out my state of mind.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The one and only Buck Rogers


This is like one of my home town heroes and he has single handily save the rap game again back home, where I am from. Little Rock, Arkansas. The music seen is urging to jump out and show the world what the Roc Town is all about. With the finesse and style that Buck Rogers holds this will come sooner than later. Look just go check his out for yourself, mixtape: the mixtape".... my first mixtape... enjoy... http://www.zshare.net/download/66409842d457003d/ . Yo simply copy and paste the link into your browser. I hope you all already know if you like what you hear leave your comment with the comment ,lol, and I'll be sure to show my dude the love that he has recieved. Yo thanks for reading and God Bless!!!

No comments: