About Me

My photo
Look I know you would love to have a little insight on the man behind the mischeif but honestly this is me. Just check out my state of mind.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Another Outburst


Yo with me personally, I have no problem with talk to a female figure at any place or any time; and get her interested in that guy you all call Footz(me). The real problem is find a female companion worth keeping around. I love all women of every race and culture however I would also love to come home to a African American woman. Only to see with my own two eyes that the group of ladies I am pulling for the most have lowered their standards, not all, so much that sometimes I think why do I even try. I do know why I do, not try, everyday because I wasn't doing it who would. Also to be honest if their is another African American out there doing what I do, I'm glad that I'm not alone in my mission. I tell a random woman everyday that she's beautiful, if she knows it or not. I tend to do it for the ladies that look like they don't hear it to offend. Look that's it, I'm finished for now. Thank for reading and God Bless!!!

1 comment:

all grown up said...

I get what u sayin n sum african american women do lower there standards but then again thats just sum women in general:D