About Me

My photo
Look I know you would love to have a little insight on the man behind the mischeif but honestly this is me. Just check out my state of mind.

Friday, November 13, 2009

So Random

Let see, what is there to talk about. Hum, My friends if you did not know that I had dreads I did; however recently I cut them off. Now this question keeps adsiring, why Footz?!?! lol Well I felt that my dreads held a lot of bad memories so with starting on a new path; I needed a change. I still love dreads without a doubt and I am plan on growing them back out upon my 21 birthday. Unitl you will be in the present of a wavy headed Footz yo. I hope you enjoy, hold on HOPE. I don't know one person who would not enjoy time sent with me. I'm just that guy, lol. What else, well this is not such a happy thing to me; however as well as blogging, I haven't had to much time to skateboard either. I know but you don't have to weep for me, lol. Yea man, but the up side that college has not been better. I've really focused in school and have come to a true liking of my study. We'll talk about what I study another time. One more thing; well while focused, what man could live without a beautiful women afloat. Well I have this one little buddy, who I haven't been able to talk to in a while, that find interest in. She a cool younger chick that just connects with me for soon reason. So I am interested to see what happens there! I guess that's enough random thoughts for not, maybe next time I might actually have a topic or a poem. You'll never know at less you check back. Thank you for reading and God Bless!!!

3 comments:

all grown up said...

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTZ!!! wow dat post is random,but its a nice lil post. Glad u commented on my page:). Just thought I dropped by yea man lol

Anonymous said...

LOL..I really like random posts actually..hhmm..hope you and this new misses head to a good direction..oh and what are you studying? do share...

Footz said...

>Tia I'm in the computer information systems field; all of that basiclly means that I programming and create networks for different types of computers. Lol I felt kinda good saying that. You know what you just helped me create my next post, THANKS!
>Ummpa Lol, I have to find a way to e-mail you weekly or something until I get another phone. Don't want you slipping out of complete contact with me.