About Me

My photo
Look I know you would love to have a little insight on the man behind the mischeif but honestly this is me. Just check out my state of mind.

Monday, November 16, 2009

What's my study?!?!

I don't know if most of yall care but if you don't, ok. A good person not to long ago asked me what do I study. The 1st thing that popped into my head was the world craig the world, lol. Then I thought about it, my field of study is quite interesting; to me at least. However that is the most important thing to do. Study something that you are interested in. One thing thou, you never know until you try it with an open heart. You see my study is in in the computer field. Computer Information Systems, to be exact, but I fell in interest with my study. You know, just like how you fall in love with a compainion. Yea, it's awesome! My major is in Computer Networking and I'm wrapping up classes left and right. To be completely honest, it wasn't so easy at first; however I have come to know my study very well and I know we'll last, lol. Thanks for reading and God Bless!!!

No comments: