About Me

My photo
Look I know you would love to have a little insight on the man behind the mischeif but honestly this is me. Just check out my state of mind.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Grounds Coffeshop


Wow, when I say they are the shit I mean they the shit, like fresh crap dropping out of a cow's butt in cali. Lol yea that good and I'm talk about this out of site coffee shop that more that some simple coffee shop. This stop is so legit and I'm so glad I finally got a chance to go and check it out. This coffee has some of the most laid back people ever as client and I'm one of them. Also did I tell that the coffee is like the best part other than the poetry readings on thursday nights. I have never had coffee like this in my life and I'm not even really a coffee drinker but this was the best I have ever tasted. That cup of coffee was so so so GOOD. OK ummm, look go check the stop out for yourself. It's located by the West-end Mall on Ralph David Albernathy in Atlanta,GA. Thanks for checking in on my blog and God Bless.

1 comment:

all grown up said...

i guess imma have to check dat out. I was just smack down in the A the otha day