About Me

My photo
Look I know you would love to have a little insight on the man behind the mischeif but honestly this is me. Just check out my state of mind.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Hard Times & Good Choices

The question is to what point do you just say no. Like in any situation your morales just tell you that not right and I need to do what I need to do in a different way. Everyday people come across these situations every single day. IF your just in a bad situation and a crook said "If you work for me everything will be straight." Would you take that offer? Some people would, but today I choose not to. I know what is at risk by taking that job offering and to be honest my moms raised me better. Now to be clear; I am a human-being like anyone else on this world. SO if you live that life style just to get by I wish the best to you and I hope you live to see the days that won't have to. Because you do not HAVE to do anything. Everything in this world is a choice I just hope you make the right ones as much as possible. I'm not here to lecture anybody but something told me I need to let this out. Things happen and more importantly no matter how bad things get they always get better. Heart goes out to any and everyone that's going through something tough in thier life. Small or big my heart goes out to you wherever you are in this world. Well thank you all for reading and God Bless.

No comments: