About Me

My photo
Look I know you would love to have a little insight on the man behind the mischeif but honestly this is me. Just check out my state of mind.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today was a good day!

Giving you a little dose of my life. Today was awesome and I thank God for letting my have it for real. Woke up in a good mood, skateboarded, chilled with my cousin and best friend (N&J), and had one of the good ole marta moments. I love good days and if you don't know what I mean by marta moments; it's just when something crazy happens on the train system in Atlanta. Like today this man was truely wiggin in our cart. The shit was to funny; the man was clearly crazy and for some reason he felt the need to yell out the words " RICK FLARE". Had me rolling in laughter laughter. If was simply a good day and I hope that all of you have a good day as well. Thanks for reading and God Bless.

No comments: