About Me

My photo
Look I know you would love to have a little insight on the man behind the mischeif but honestly this is me. Just check out my state of mind.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

With out spite: No Slug In Life

That was not a break people I just wanted that last one to stick. You know, actually think about! Well not to dwell on the past. I have can to a conclusion; I'm lost! Yeah I said out loud and in the clear. I'm lost like most people in the world, not just America, today. No, no, I did not just figure out that I was lost. I just got sick of hiding the fact that I am. However do you know what set me apart from most people. I know this sounds like a line out of a movie or some crap you hear on a radio show. Still I do not Quit! In my life that is very important. Sometime things are throw into your path, road, life, and/or whatever. The point is to not stop no matter what. People not to long ago in my life something really painful to me slowed me all the way down and almost derailed me. Now, yes now, you see that I am still writing. You see something can be light as a feather one day and heavy as an ox the next. When it turns into an ox; you have to choices either chop it up and feed it to the foxes or let it go. I had to just let it go. Now I'm full speed back on track. Please don't let the slug in life get you stuck at one point. Just keep moving and you'll get through it. If I can; anyone can. I love you all and God Bless!

No comments: