About Me

My photo
Look I know you would love to have a little insight on the man behind the mischeif but honestly this is me. Just check out my state of mind.

Friday, February 12, 2010

A Key to a shattered heart

You know who I am talking to! Look just becuz we are apart does not mean that you didnt play your part. I went thru something weird and strange, becuz of my life's stess and game, I had a mental break down that had me in physical and mental pain. Look I no longer reside in Atlanta, GA and I left my phone at my aunts crib so I can't be reached. I owe you an explaination and it will all be revealed. I just for a second to unfold and peal. Don't take this as a joke, I am as serious as can be. Becuz I understand true love is wat you had for me! I'll call you as soon as I can!

No comments: