About Me

My photo
Look I know you would love to have a little insight on the man behind the mischeif but honestly this is me. Just check out my state of mind.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Random Outburst!

Today is a blessed day becuz today was not promised; but given as a gift. So should we destroy a gift that is not ours to give. I'll tell you right now, NO! Murdering a brother or destroying your own life with drugs is wrong. Living your life is right. Destroy your own life and leave us to be. Becuz I can tell you now, like I did before, we fine. We're happy, your the one dragging us down. Just becuz your haven't set your goal to be happy today no matter wat. Just becuz you want to snap on the first person who trys to play you today. Just beucz your not focus'd. However you know wat to whoever I'm talking to right, I love you and I don't even know you. I don't care if you are a KKK at most high leader. I Love You, just becuz I can and you can't make me change my mind. You are a child of God, so you are my brother/sister and I love you. Even if we have different religions, I understand and I still love you. This is completely from the heart and I hope you take held to it. That's all, thank you for living and God Bless!!!

No comments: