About Me

My photo
Look I know you would love to have a little insight on the man behind the mischeif but honestly this is me. Just check out my state of mind.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

She raised me Right



What is the right way to raise a child, well if you ask me, there isn't one. My mother just did the best she could with what she had and haves to this very day. She taught me lessons when she saw that I was ready for them. She showed me things when my eyes were fit to see. My mother raised me like no other. My family isn't and never have been the wealthest of folks. We come from the country, Dumas Arkansas, to be excact. We are like most in and out of bad times; we just want to make it. Also despite we goes on around us we stay happy at heart. I can't tell you what truly got me to this state of mind but I have arrived and I love it. Footz if who I am and this is how I state my mind. I love you all; thanks for reading and God Bless!!!

No comments: