About Me

My photo
Look I know you would love to have a little insight on the man behind the mischeif but honestly this is me. Just check out my state of mind.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Blogger's Block

Now I dont even truly know if that phase is proper. I just know that this blogger's block happens to me like evertime I get to flowing on my blog and posting good entries. I'm sure it's common and happen to a lot of people. However I'm not common and we are going to break this cycle right now. It's just like a drug addict but backwards. They seem to always get the first step by stopping for two or three days, but then the get right back on the beng. So I'mma stop bengging and keep writing. So for all of my good followers and of fans, check in tommorow for one of the best entries ever,lol. Thanks for reading and God Bless!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment..I was cracking up after reading it haha..hey if u got a gf or when u get one u better purchase something from that site for her..am sure she gonna love ya lol..and glad ur mum loves that site..its beautiful jewelry hehe..

Tay MF Dee said...

check out my blog

authenticfabrication.blogspot.com

its worth readingg i promiseee;;)

all grown up said...

lol i havnt been on in like 3 days every since skool started iv been busy