About Me

My photo
Look I know you would love to have a little insight on the man behind the mischeif but honestly this is me. Just check out my state of mind.

Friday, August 7, 2009

A chance to smile again


If you all didn't know that I love skateboarding with a passion, well now you do. That's just the bottom line of this little story I want to tell you however. I want to high school in Little Rock, AR. I hated it and love it at the same time; not the point, there were not a lot of SB connection for me in my city. SB = skateboard. So I moved out to Atlanta, Ga and went to school. I truly only wanted part of the SB scene and I got what I wanted. Only it all happened to fast and it as got cut a little to short for my liking. I never have been the best at school, I was just an average kid making C,s and B,s. So now I'm thrown into the college life and I love it but I hate what I study. Computer Science by the way, only if anybody wanted to known. Back to the story, all of a sudden my grades begin to slip because I was to focus on my dream. Since then i had to take a quarter of to get back focus and rearrange my priorities. Now that I'm home I realized that life would suck if i didn't tough it out through college. Now all of a sudden this local skateboard shop gives me an offer of a life time. I have a chance to finally start my journey on becoming a pro skateboarder. Life takes you all over the place, just do what you need to do and it will all play out. Thanks for reading and God Bless!!!

2 comments:

humangal said...

Congats! Not many people get to do what they love to do and you got the chance to do it!
(Thanks for following my blog by the way. I'm kind of new to this stuff.)

all grown up said...

Thats some stuff to be happy for rite there. congrats dang im so happy for you. I'm not really into skateboarding but when u show up on tv doing yo tricks and stuff imma be watchin sayin "I KNOW THAT GUY!!!! HE"S SOOO AWSOME" lol